TYLER FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY
You deserve compassion and patience if you are preparing for divorce or dealing with any other serious family law concern. What you likely need even more are reliable legal information and balanced perspective, grounded in many years of experience. At this pivotal time in your life, our legal team will focus on what matters most to you and the best ways to protect your future.
Divorce Representation In East Texas · Comprehensive Family Law Services
At our firm, your attorney, Linda Hoak, will carefully analyze your unique case and circumstances. You will get straight answers on whether your goals are realistic, whether proposed compromises are fair, and how much various approaches to your case may ultimately cost. Most often, we are able to help our clients reach out-of-court settlements. If your divorce or other matter cannot be settled fairly, you will go to court with a military veteran and established trial lawyer on your side.
We maintain a wide-ranging practice, both across the spectrum of Texas family law and geographically. We represent men and women in divorce, and we work effectively with clients deployed worldwide for military service as well as local residents of all backgrounds and occupations. Ms. Hoak's experience and knowledge also cover:
- Strategic approaches for resolving all critical issues within divorce, including child custody and visitation and equitable property division, whatever the levels of complexity and conflict
- Concerns specific to military personnel and families, including division of pensions
- Counsel and advocacy in defense of fathers' rights, often centered on obtaining custody and visitation outcomes that do justice to their importance in children's lives
- Modifications of court orders and enforcement actions to compel compliance
- Adoptions, ranging from uncontested stepparent adoptions to cases requiring negotiation or litigation to terminate a mother's or father's parental rights
- Drafting or review of prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — as well as defense of or challenge of these agreements in divorce proceedings
Inquire By Email Or Call 903-531-9100 For Honest, Reliable Family Law Counsel
Simply stated, if a legal problem affects your family, we are here to help in any way we can. Our Tyler-based law practice is set up for efficient online communication and maximum accessibility to clients in crisis situations. To meet with a family lawyer who will lay it on the line and care what happens in your case, request an in-depth consultation.